- We aim to keep waiting times to a minimum, which is why we operate by appointment only.
- Standard appointment times are 15 minutes and longer consultations are available on request.
- Please note longer consultations will accrue a higher consultation fee, and insurance medicals, procedures and annual health checks require more time.
- Payment is required at the time of consultation as we are a private billing practice. Medicare rebates apply.
- Please inquire with the reception for a price guide for our services. If you are experiencing financial difficulties, speak with your doctor.
- Bulk billing is available for children under 16 years and old age pensioners.
Appointments are taken 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday. For after hours services, please contact Mackay Base Hospital on (07) 4885 6000
Make an appointment
To make an appointment please Contact us today