Matching the right candidate to the right job.
A pre-employment medical is conducted to determine the physical suitability of the prospective employee. Employers who value the safety, health and wellness of their employees conduct pre-employment medicals.
Their purpose is to place a candidate into a role in which they are both safe and productive.They are not designed to preclude people from the workforce.
Occupational Health Mackay conducts pre-employment medicals that are tailored to the specific needs of the business and of the position.
The medical will:
- Include comprehensive physical examination
- Identify specific needs testing (hearing, lung etc)
- Identify past injuries that risk further aggravation
- Identify medical conditions that may lead to absence
- Enable you to make an informed decision
- The employer is entitled to the complete assessment, which is provided in a format and language that can be quickly understood by non-medical personnel
The benefits of conducting pre-employment medicals include:
- A safer working environment
- Reduction in workplace injuries
- Minimised downtime
- Reduction in Work Cover claims and insurance costs
- Matching the capacity of the employee with the role
- Overall recruitment cost and risk reduction
Harbour Road Medical can customise a pre-employment medical to suit your company’s needs.
Make an appointment
To make an appointment please Contact us today